The quick fix for the issue with cursor bug on some AMD drivers: Please press ‘F9’ to switch between hardware/software cursor and see if it resolves the issue.
- added generation of secret rooms in the world (requires restart of the world).
- added hotkeys (E: equipment, I: Inventory, C: Craft Tree, T: Tasks, 1-8 for the fast panel)
- small tweaks in appearance of the inventory dialog
- added death animations of Zombie Troll and Goblin Shaman
- changed the recipe of warehouse(extra stockpile): wooden chest to workbench
- disabled cheat mode (We were surprised how fast you found it! )
- Fixed crash after showing the craft tree (just after completing some tasks)
- Fixed crash: removing of railroad block under a moving minecar
- Fixed animation of dwarf in a mine car
- Fixed: dwarves could work on removed kitchens, workbenches and etc.
- Fixed: no more experience points for self placed things (scaffoldings, beware signs)
- Fixed rare crash connected with Skeleton’s logic
- Fixed “empty task” bug