New content and changes:
- Added new desert world with its own flora and fauna, weather conditions and new mummies monsters! You can exit to the new level through the portal from snow planet or choose it in the custom game mode.
- Added new technology tree. You can open technologies one by one with the crafting of various items. In comparison to old recipes tree new items have been added. In the custom game mode you may choose either new or old tree or play game without tech tree. In campaign mode you can use only new tech tree.
- Reordered quests not from the tech tree ("cut the tree" etc).
- Improved AI: now dwarfs can decide to fight or not to fight depending on weapons and armor of all creatures fighting in battle. It is made to prevent the situations when several wounded dwarfs in strong armor run away from single skeleton.
- Dwarfs won’t walk to gather dropped resources far away until one of the dwarfs appears near the resources or player open a portal close to them.
- Added new attack animations for dwarfs.
- Added new items - wooden and ice spikes, big chair, mithril staff, fried eggs, pot with flowers, ice wall, ice chair and ice statue.
- Added drops from monsters – various weapons (maces, sabers, spear) and resources. Dwarfs can use dropped weapons.
- Recipes changes: wardrobe, tesla tower, stoves, palm tree, chair, clay, mana and health elixirs, iron sword.
- Decreased mana cost for spells - compass, explosion and imps.
- Increased beholders health.
- Fixed bug with unlimited monsters during monsters wave.
- Fixed bug with dwarf death during bushes cutting.
- Fixed bug with dwarves teleportation from the shelter during the siege mode.
- Fixed bug with water gathered from deep ponds.
- Fixed dwarf jump in direct control mode.
- Fixed some crash issues.
References[edit | edit source]
- Although all official patch notes list "ice chair" as a new item, it's probably a mistake from the developers, as this item have never existed. They were probably talking about the ice table.