From Craft the World Wiki
- Added new skeletons – a skeleton with shield (5x reduced damage from Tesla towers, 3x – from archers, 2x – from fireballs), skeleton builder (can build bridges across the big abysses).
- Improved dwarf AI – each dwarf reserves several blocks so there is no need for another dwarves to go for the resources in vain.
- Demolishing of goblins ladders by dwarves causes wood drops instead of self-destruction cases.
- Added new more powerful magic stuff.
- Increasing game speed doesn’t take effect at the game interface and rain (snow) animation.
- Increased durability of lower levels so player needs improved tools to dig them.
- Changed pic of the alchemy lab.
- Increased number of rails crafted at a time, increased speed of trolleys.
- Fixed bug with goblins getting stuck in ponds.
- Fixed bug with tornado blowing the dwarves far away. Reduced tornado frequency.
- Rain spell doesn’t call tornadoes now.
- Fixed view of goblin’s camp durability level.
- Fixed bug with larvae attacking through blocks.
- Fixed fireball freezing after exiting the game.
- Fixed bug with tech tree while opening new planet – new specific recipes wasn’t added into the tree.
- Old recipe tree is switched off in custom game mode.
- Fixed bug with weapon view and dwarves animation during combat.
- Fixed bug with dwarves wall climbing and jumping from empty block.
- Fixed bug with progress calculation for the items crafted at workbenches, smithies etc.
- Fixed bug with items duplications in fast slots.
- Small fixes at dialogs texts and items descriptions.
- Other minor fixes.