From Craft the World Wiki
- Added achievements.
- Improved pathfinding e.g. dwarves don’t jump from the high blocks, don’t get through the diagonal blocks, don’t get stuck at the air while falling.
- Added birds flying through the level at the background.
- Added several tutorial messages. Fixed tutorial while switching between the several saved campaigns.
- Added descriptions for several items.
- Allowed configuration changes for several furniture.
- Traps were made reusable several times: 3 for wooden traps and 6 for iron traps.
- Game speed indicator now located at the daytime panel. You can switch game pace by clicking at the center of this panel.
- Fixed bug when dwarf continue fishing while monster attack him. Fixed other small bugs during fishing.
- Fixed problems with elevators.
- Fixed problems with tornadoes.
- Fixed bug when dwarf continue crafting after changing block configuration under him by player.
- Fixed bug with player’s disappearing marks on the blocks.
- Fixed bug with clock sound after removing it.
- Fixed bug with water drops after building the blocks atop the stalactites.
- Fixed several crash issues.