From Craft the World Wiki
- Added new languages: French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese. Corrected misprints in Russian, English and German localization. You can switch languages in the Options dialog.
- Improved pathfinding
- Finding the nearest stockpile when using several stockpiles.
- Now dwarves cut down bushes on their way when turning on the siege mode.
- Improved finding the nearest available block if block marked by player is inaccessible.
- Now dwarves are trying to place block they carry before they begin to attack closer monster instead of throwing the block away and attack the monster immediately.
- Now dwarves remember their tasks better if something interrupts them on their way.
- Added few surprises which become active during Halloween eve.
- Improved behavior of mages and archers when they use ranged attack.
- For better performance all creatures are displayed like icons when scaling far enough.
- Now mages don’t use healing spell for sleeping dwarves.
- Probability to fall while climbing was decreased 2 times.
- Improved loading screen.
- Added ability to change screen resolution in the options dialog.
- Improved view of illuminated blocks.
- Balanced comfort calculation when using pyramid blocks as shelter walls.
- Fixed few bugs with achievements.
- Saved game files were made more stable.
- Fixed bug with appearing of tutorial dialog in the start menu.
- Fixed bug with invisible enemies killing dwarves.
- Fixed bug with elevators when dwarves didn’t completely enter inside the elevator cabin.
- Fixed bug with magic attack through several blocks.
- Fixed bug with level generation when ants’ nests were placed over the pyramids.
- Fixed bug with multiple statue destroying inside the pyramid.
- Fixed some crash issues.
- Other minor bug fixes.