From Craft the World Wiki
- Archers now can attack animals within farms.
- Increased range of visibility for gargoyles.
- Improved pathfinding of the dwarves for building tasks and after closing the magic portals.
- Balanced AI – lowered priority of gathering resources.
- Improved pathfinding of monsters to the dwarves shelter.
- Performance optimization of the game.
- First of all ghosts try to throw out the stone gargoyles if they are in a stockpile.
- Balanced quantity of loot appearing from the strongest monsters.
- Changed number of produced resources: clay 5->2, bricks 6->3, bans 5->3, apple pies 10->6, soup 5->3. Changed feeding: fried eggs 3->2. Changed healing: apple pies 0->2%, greens salad 0->2%
- Simple arrows removed from shop.
- Fixed appearing of beholders in the monsters waves.
- Some minor interface changes e.g. removed description of the empty slots at the equipment dialog.
- Fixed bug with displaying of information while switching between dwarves.
- Fixed bug with wool growing on the sheep.
- Fixed bug with fully satiety recovering with the single beer mug.
- Fixed bug with elevator’s cabin moving outside the shaft.
- Fixed some crash issues e.g. for Windows XP and Mac.
- Other minor fixes and improvements: increased comfort for the table with tablecloth, increased durability of wooden walls, decreased slugs’ lifetime, fixed yetis dying underwater.
- Other minor interface fixes.