1.1.000b to 1.1.007b
1.1.007b[edit | edit source]
- Improved dwarves AI when they use railways and elevators.
- Added new weapons for cave goblins.
- Added new sounds for creatures and events.
- Small changes in the tech tree for old worlds – added several items from 4th world, luxury decorating technology was disconnected from others.
- Improved animation of big zombie.
- Orc-skeletons were made more powerful.
- Other minor changes in graphic, interface and levels generator.
1.1.006b[edit | edit source]
- Improved dwarfs AI: behavior when marking flying targets, selecting of building tasks when using several additional stockpiles, fishing through the ground blocks.
- Improved cave goblins AI: they could build blocks below dwarves’ structures; attacking the sleeping larvas infinitely.
- Changed cut speed setting for axes: stone axe 1,5->2, iron 2->3, steel 3->4, silver 4->5, mithril 5->7.
- Fixed orcs animation in the water.
- Fixed progress calculation when placing item recipe from it manually.
- Fixed some crush issues while colliding creatures and items.
- Fixed disassembling of all kinds of ore.
- Other minor fixes: texts misspellings, AI of cave beasts, use of scissors.
1.1.005b[edit | edit source]
- Added translation for new items descriptions and messages for other supported languages.
- Increased minimal number of goblins colonies up to 3, limited their population depending on player’s level.
- Improved AI of cave goblins for building torches and ladders.
- Improved AI of dwarfs for selecting construction tasks, placing blocks from elevators cabin, getting stuck at the elevators cabin under water, falling from elevator cabin without back wall blocks.
- Added abandoned secret rooms for the 4th world.
- Fixed multiple displaying of warning icon about appearing of monsters portal.
- Fixed destroying of wheat blocks by placing scaffolding over them. Fixed stacking of falling scaffolding.
- Fixed placing of wheat blocks out of ground blocks.
- Fixed passage to the 4th world in the campaign mode.
- Fixed game crush when using light spell near lava.
- Fixed placing of torches in caves without back walls.
- Fixed growing of roots at flying islands when they damage constructions below them.
- Fixed choosing of places for nest by octopuses.
- Fixed bug with railroad building when several sections may become inaccessible.
- Other several minor changes and fixes: shamans dialogs, decreasing time of appearing Takmak by clicking on filled altar; cave beasts moving, appearing of spiders in caves without back walls, displaying icons of dead troopers.
1.1.004b[edit | edit source]
- Fixed building of Tesla Towers above 1st level.
- Balanced tuning for firearms.
- Fixed passage to the 4th world in the campaign mode.
- Added ability of teleporting and protection from sand blocks for the shaman.
Now his fireballs destroy dwarfs’ blocks.
Increased delay between shaman’s dialogs.
- Balanced tuning for loot remaining from creatures. Now loot appears even after transfiguration spell.
- Added hotkey for switching dwarfs in the equipment dialog – <space>.
- Fixed torches placement at the caves breaks.
- Fixed distribution of the sand blocks if Takmak becomes angry.
- Fixed goblins’ AI at the 1st world.
- Fixed misplaced ants nest arriving.
1.1.003b[edit | edit source]
- Fixed several crash issues when player removes benches, kitchens etc.
- Increased spawn of cave goblins after their death.
- Added loot from underground goblins structures.
- You can put on an equipment item on the selected dwarf by x2 clicking on the item at the equipment dialog.
- Fixed archer dwarf AI while attacking enemies under water from above.
- Fixed transformation of gargoyles into stone.
- Fixed bug when portal spell removes wheat at the same place.
- Now you can find also treasure rooms with black dragons with the help of compass spell.
- Increased speed of octopuses and beholders. They are displayed now as icons when you decrease scale.
- Changed recipe of rifle.
1.1.002b[edit | edit source]
- Additional parameters are displayed for ranged weapons.
- Fixed several issues of inexplicable death of dwarfs and other creatures.
- Fixed incorrect view of tech tree after loading of previous worlds.
- Increased time of displaying of the notification icon about monsters’ portal.
- Fixed bug with the appearing of ants’ nests under water.
- Fixed appearing of plain earth blocks deep underground.
- Fixed spawn of skeletons from caves in previous worlds.
- Fixed bug with background displaying in 4th world.
- Fixed AI of gargoyles when they didn’t want to break the shelter walls.
- Removed excess recipes of the 4th world from previous worlds in sandbox mode.
- Fixed several bugs with dwarfs AI e.g. distant attacks, long time of work at the long ladders.
1.1.000b[edit | edit source]
A Brand New World:
- Added new 4th underground world.
You can reach it through the portal from the 3rd world in campaign mode or by choosing an appropriate type of the world in custom game mode.
New foes and peaceful creatures, new plants and additional recipes of items await you!
Changes for all worlds:
- Improved battle system in cases when several creatures simultaneously attack each other.
- Additional sounds for creatures and events.
- Changed recipe and price for totem.
- Fixed several cases of wrong illumination.
- Giant ants now attack all creatures.
- If you place weapon in the equipment slot then dwarf use it always even he has got a tool with better damage.
- Fixed resources drop from Tesla towers of 2nd and 3rd level.
- Fixed damage made by dwarfs with spears.
- Now dwarfs build blocks of stucco considering to previously chosen type of these blocks.
- Fixed bug with instantly growing of wheat.
- Fixed hotkeys CTRL+R (all go for rest) and CTRL+E (all go eat) for Mac version.
- Fixed several cases when items pass through the blocks if they fall from high altitude.
References[edit | edit source]
- Originally posted on STEAM's Craft The World General Discussions.