From Craft the World Wiki
- Takmak stops coming if player didn’t place anything at the altar. When player begins placing items at the altar Takmak arrives again.
- Now loot remains from beasts when they were killed by cave goblins. Cave goblins stop gathering resources when player demolish their main building.
- Increased number of chitin pieces falling from the appropriate beasts.
- Goblins' shaman now doesn’t receive damage when he falls.
- Decreased depth of sulfur deposits.
- It’s forbidden now to change configuration of the block if construction above restricts it.
- Siege mode automatically switches off when you restart game.
- Configuration of the edge farm block changes automatically when dwarves demolish part of a goblins farm.
- Fixed bug when dwarves could walk on the air without support.
- Fixed bug when dwarves tried to place a block infinitely to the invalid place.
- Fixed bug when 2 dwarves could go fishing through the portal to the one place.
- Towers now can attack ghosts again.
- Fixed bug with the same recipes of the ancient portal at one level.
- Fixed bug with resetting of weather options when restarting or loading new level.
- Fixed appearing of octopuses’ nests above green bushes.
- Fixed several game crashes e.g. while monsters wave arrives.
- Other minor fixes: set the sound for steel door, changed price for steel ladder.