We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
- Added snail - the icon designating bad network connection.
- Ice biome now contains two witches which can respawn.
- Fixed animation of the Dark Lord.
- Fixed the number of objects in a quick slot - is not reduced if player lay out dishes on the table with holding down CTRL key.
- Fixed incorrect displaying of fishing.
- The initial quantity of resources at the entrance to biomes is increased.
- Fixed: in multiplayer it was possible to connect each other with different versions of the game (if other player invites you in the game).
- Fixed: after death at least one dwarf in the multiplayer game, their maximum quantity was reduced to 5.
- Fixed: ghosts of dwarves sometimes didn't reach Soul Keeper.
- Fixed: zombies were gone in waves in The Land of Winter Heaven and the Land of Dry winds.
- Fixed: problem of synchronization of construction of blocks in multiplayer.
- Fixed: the opponent could change a configuration of constructions of other player with mouse click.
- It is forbidden to place blocks inside the castle of the Dark Lord now.
- Fixed: the damage from traps on opponent’s dwarves wasn't set off at calculation of a victory in a multiplayer.
- Fixed: in Single game dwarves could hit the totem with arrows.
- Optimization of a network traffic.