From Craft the World Wiki
- The mechanics of the elevator was completely changed. Now elevator consists of several cabins moving continuously.
- Added 3 pennants which become available to the player for decoration if he has received the corresponding achievements.
- Corrected the arrangement and the size of the text in a diary window for Asian languages.
- Corrected lack of localization files for Polish.
- Fixed positioning of marks of monsters’ portals when changing resolution.
- Remembered the last open page in workshop dialogue.
- Reduced durability of the main stockpile.
- Fixed: the camp of goblins could appear directly over a chest of the inactive player.
- Fixed: the portal didn't open near a chest if chest stood on the bridge.
- Added spawn cubes for the creative mode with zombie-armorbreakers and skeletons archers.
- Fixed: on the sleeping women dwarves of other player hairstyles weren't displayed.
- Changed: ghosts now throw out the resources which are available only in the common stockpile.
- Fixed: in the creative mode dwarves mages beat with staffs instead of use the lightnings.
- Fixed: in the creative mode for the players who have joined the server was displayed multiple effect of the portal from spawn cubes.
- Fixed: imps didn't continue the movement after release from a trap.
- Fixed some crashes.