25 Sep 2018
- Fixed some crashes when switching between windows with the ALT+TAB combination and in other cases.
- Corrected effects when use some equipment. For example, the cap of the shaman didn't increase ability of the magician.
- Fixed: a dwarf with the swimmer ability didn't sink in a lava and didn't receive damage from it.
- Fixed cancellation of process of a training of the dwarf.
- Fixed: archer towers didn't attack ghosts.
- Fixed: at restart of level the siege mode remained active.
- Fixed animation of dwarfs when using a pickaxe.
- Fixed: ashes could be removed only after removal of the background block.
- Fixed: many-tier beds could stand on heaps of ashes at combustion of the lower tiers.
- Fixed gathering of loot by dwarfs in biomes near a stockpile.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- Fixed errors at the cross-platform game Windows/MacOS.
- Fixed: for players, except the creator of the server, animals could quit cells and farms.
References[edit | edit source]
- Originally posted on STEAM's Craft The World General Discussions.