Cave Goblin Camp

From Craft the World Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
A cave goblin camp with orc tombs.

Cave goblin camps[1] are colonies found in hidden caverns of the Underground Biome and Underground World (single or multiplayer) where cave goblins and cave goblin warriors live.

Structures[edit | edit source]

Cave goblin camps may have different layouts, but some structures are present in all camps, like:

  • the main hut, where new goblins come from;
  • mushroom trees and berry bushes;
  • columns of ladders leading to a few directions;
  • all this illuminated by some random placed common torches.

And there is a variety of distinct structures that can appear or not around the main hut, like:

Main Hut
Cave Goblin Main Hut.png
Statistics
Type Block
Durability 300 (destructible)
Drops
Wood.png Wood x20
Rope.png Rope x5
Leather.png Leather x5
Chitin.png Chitin x5

Coin.png Coin x0 (25% chance)x4 (50% chance)x8 (25% chance)Cave Goblin Saber.png Cave Goblin Saber x0 (72% chance)x1 (26% chance)x2 (2% chance)Cave Goblin Excellent Saber.png C. G. Excellent Saber (5% chance)

Small Hatch
Cave Goblin Hatch 1.png Cave Goblin Hatch 2.png
Statistics
Type Block
Durability 50 (destructible)
Drops
Wood.png Wood x5
Rope.png Rope
Leather.png Leather
Coin.png Coin x2
Mushroom.png Mushroom x4 (30% chance)
Cave Goblin Pickaxe.png Cave Goblin Pickaxe (20% chance)
Large Hatch
Cave Goblin Hatch 3.png
Statistics
Type Block
Durability 100 (destructible)
Drops
Wood.png Wood x10
Rope.png Rope x3
Leather.png Leather x3
Coin.png Coin x3

Mushroom.png Mushroom x6 (40% chance)
Cave Goblin Pickaxe.png Cave Goblin Pickaxe (20% chance)

Map generation[edit | edit source]

The basic structure of these camps (background and foreground blocks) are generated when the map is created. When the fog of war is removed and the area is revealed — either by dwarf's approach or by the use of the magic light — the other camp's elements are generated: constructions, goblins, captive animals, etc.

History[edit | edit source]

Version Release Changes
1.4.007 12 Apr 2017 Fixed: colony of cave goblins were not spawned when other players (except the server) explored the dungeons.
1.1.010 29 Jun 2015 Cave goblins stop gathering resources when player demolish their main building.
1.1.007 21 May 2015 Officially introduced (with the Underground World).
1.1.005b 20 May 2015 Improved AI of cave goblins for building torches and ladders.
1.1.003b 20 May 2015 Increased spawn of cave goblins after their death.

References[edit | edit source]

  1. Locales like this have not an official in-game name. This is the name of the main hut in the game files. Devs have called it "colony of cave goblins". The structures have the following name in game files:
    the main hut: cave_goblins_camp (many files for the image);
    the small hatch 1: cave_goblins_hatch1 (hatch1 for the image);
    the small hatch 2: cave_goblins_hatch2 (hatch3 for the image); and
    the large hatch: cave_goblins_hatch3 (hatch2 for the image).