Custom mode is the optional for the campaign mode. It has been added to the game as of the version 0.9.007. This mode is the only way to play the game in harder levels, other than those preconfigured in the campaign.
Customizable parameters[edit | edit source]
The following 6 variables are accessible for the player at the moment he/she creates a new custom game.
- World size;
- frequence of weather events;
- world type (forest, snow, desert and underground);
- tech mode (sandbox and tech tree);
- game mode (normal and permanent death); and
- difficulty level.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Confirmed until version 1.4.009
|This article is a stub. You can help Craft the World Wiki by .|