From Craft the World Wiki
|A precious metal, used to make magnificent weapons and doors.|
|Price per Unit||3|
|Tech Needed||Substance Transformation|
Acquiring[edit | edit source]
Gold ore can usually be found between the rocky earth and volcanic earth levels (the 4th and 5th levels in the diagram at the right).
Drops[edit | edit source]
Gold ore can drop from theses creatures when slaughtered:
- Goblin (2% chance)
- Giant Worm (10 ores, 50% chance)
- Frostling (2% chance)
- Frostling Leader (2% chance)
- Cave Goblin (2% chance)
- Cave Goblin Warrior (2% chance)
- Keeper of the Altar (20 ores)
- During the Halloween event, a pumpkin plant cut may drop, among other resources, 1 gold ore (25% chance).
- In biomes, if the boost rooms features an ore icon when the fog of war still covers the place, the chest inside it will provide, among other resources, 10 gold ores.
- In the Underground World, if Takmak is pleased, he may drop 10 gold ores.
Crafting recipe[edit | edit source]
Uses[edit | edit source]