Level or experience level determines the player's maximum population and mana pool. A totem is also gifted every five levels starting from level 2, up to level 17. It is displayed on the top-right corner of the screen.
A level up increases and refills the player's mana pool, spawns a new dwarf with 10 points in a random skill and gives two random items (not level-based — it is still possible to get earth and leaves at level 20) in multiple amounts.
The maximum achievable level as of now is level 20, allowing for up to 20 Dwarves.
Obtaining experience[edit | edit source]
- Digging for resources or placing them (4 XP)
- Crafting (varies depending on tier)
- Completing tasks (from 10 XP to 30k XP)
- Killing monsters (boss monsters yield around 1k XP)
- Clearing monster raids (unlocked at level 4; can yield over 10k XP at higher levels)
Experience table[edit | edit source]
Total experience required = 500 x round(2level-3)
|20||65,536,000||Level cap |
(can still gain experience)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- At level 20, it takes about 20 hours to completely refill the mana pool (405 points) or 10 hours at double speed.
- It is technically possible to level up multiple times — albeit extremely unlikely — but if that happens, the player only gets the level-up rewards for the first level-up.
References[edit | edit source]
- Version 1.4.009.