|This incredibly strong rare metal is used to make the best weapons and equipment.|
|Price per Unit||5|
|Tech Needed||Substance Transformation|
Acquiring[edit | edit source]
Mithril nodes can be found between the volcanic and the deep volcanic earth level (the 4th and the 5th layers respectively, in the diagram at the right).
More specifically, considering the world surface is 0% and the lava level is -100%, mithril ore can be found:
- under the -58% in all worlds and the Underground Biome and
- under the -40% in all biomes, except the Underground Biome.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Mithril ore can drop from theses creatures when slaughtered:
- Goblin (2% chance)
- Frostling and Frostling Leader (2% chance)
- Cave Goblin and Cave Goblin Warrior (2% chance)
- Giant Worm, 10 ores (50% chance)
- Queen beetle, 3 or 5 ores
- Guardian and Dark Lord, 1 ore (70% chance) and 2 ores (60% chance)
- Keeper of the Altar, 20 ores
- During the Halloween event, a pumpkin plant cut may drop, among other resources, 1 mithril ore (25% chance).
- In the Desert World, breaking a pyramid vase, 2 ores (30% chance).
- In the Underground World, breaking an orc tomb, 3 ores.
- And in the same world, if Takmak is pleased, he may drop 10 mithril ores.
Crafting recipe[edit | edit source]
Uses[edit | edit source]
Mithril Ingot (2 ores)
Tesla Tower (1 ore)
Soul Keeper (4 ores)
History[edit | edit source]
|1.3.004||27 Oct 2016||Made craftable in the Underground World and Biome.|
|1.0.011||12 Mar 2015||Increased the mithril blocks durability from 50 to 70.|