Potion of Resurrection
|Potion of Resurrection|
|Resurrects a dead dwarf. Use it on the ghost at the inventory screen.|
|Price per Unit||5|
|Tech Needed||Basic Alchemy|
Use[edit | edit source]
When a dwarf dies and the player hasn't any soul keeper placed, this dwarf is gone for good. However, if there is an already placed soul keeper, the dwarf's soul flows into this structure. Now, the player has 3 options:
- Ressurect the dead dwarf using a Potion of Resurrection — the same dwarf will respawn at the stockpile;
- Dismiss the dwarf's soul — his/her soul will leave, and a new random dwarf will spawn normally, as though there was no soul keeper;
- Let the soul waiting inside the soul keeper — in this case the population won't regrow.
- The third one may be a good option if the player has no dragon eggs to craft potions of resurrection. If the dead dwarf is a useful one, with a considarable skill development, it may be fair to endure the low population cap until all ingredients are obtained, and the player be able to resurrect the dwarf.
Steps[edit | edit source]
To resurrect a dwarf:
- Open the "Equip menu";
- Scroll the dwarf pages all the way to the right till a soul shows up;
- Select the potion of resurrection slot, in the potions tab;
- Click "Use".
To dismiss a soul:
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above;
- Click the manicule icon ☞ below the soul;
Release soul - Do you want to kick the spirit out?
- Click "Yes".
Crafting recipe[edit | edit source]
|Potion of Resurrection||5|
History[edit | edit source]
|1.2.001||19 Dec 2015||Introduced.|
References[edit | edit source]
- This is the inventory name of the item. In game files it's called
- Same name and skill progression.