Sisters in Arms
Sisters in Arms is a downloadable content that adds features to Craft the World.
Features[edit | edit source]
- New characters: Female dwarfs. The hard-working dwarfs will be joined by their charming sisters in arms. Female dwarfs have a little less health than their male counterparts, but their movement speed is significantly higher. They will defend the shelter and explore the dungeons along with the male dwarfs.
- Pets: We’ve made two kinds of pets for you that can be called upon to hunt pests, guard the dwarfs’ home, and protect their masters. Having a pet also significantly increases your comfort level.
- Mobile equipment: The dwarfs have become more self-sufficient and now use temporary ladders without waiting for the player’s help if they can’t reach a certain spot. They also have access to parachutes that allow them to jump from high places without getting hurt.
- Defensive weapons: Dwarfs armed with shields receive additional armor and can sometimes block attacks completely, but their speed is also slightly reduced. Several kinds of shields of various weights and armor levels are available in the DLC.
- When you zoom out on the map, resource-gathering locations will be marked with their corresponding icons. This will make it much easier to find the resource you need on the map.
- New dwarven defensive equipment: The mechanized catapult is effective against large groups of monsters and deals damage to an area from long range.
- In this update you will gain access to various panels for finishing walls. Keep in mind that you can choose their appearance with a click just like stucco.
- Wine casks that have been placed will occasionally generate bottles of wine that have several useful features.
How to deactivate this DLC[edit | edit source]
It is possible to deactivate (remove/deinstall) the Sisters in Arms DLC through the Steam client application.
⚠ CAUTION: All saved games accessed with the DLC removed will have all DLC exclusive items removed from the inventory menu (if they have been crafted), from the equip menu (if any dwarfs were using them) and from the map (if they have been placed). Check the list above to see which items can be deleted. Also, all female dwarfs will turn to male.
- Open the Steam client application;
- Go to the "Library" tab (Games);
- Right click on "Craft the World";
- Click on "Properties";
- Go to the DLC tab;
- Uncheck the "Sisters in Arms";
- Click "CLOSE";
- Start the game.
Note: if you're just annoyed by the female voices, try modding.
History[edit | edit source]
|1.3.000||5 Jul, 2016||Made available.|