|This article is related to the Dig with Friends DLC.|
This article is related to the Dig with Friends DLC.
|What can be worse than plain beholder - only terrible beholder which flies high and throws fireballs.|
|Attack||0.6 w/ knockback|
| Eyes x1 or x2 (50% chance each)|
Terrible[edit | edit source]
It is very similar to the regular beholder. The differences are the following:
- the appearance;
- it has 33% more health;
- it has an extra attack: the fireball; and
- its melee attack is weaker in damage and has a hit rate 25% faster.
Mobility[edit | edit source]
It can fall from a ten block height without being hurt.
History[edit | edit source]
|1.4.006||7 Apr 2017||Fixed: after death and disappearance the terrible beholder revived and shoot one more fireball.|
|1.4.000||21 Mar 2017||Introduced (with the DLC - Dig with Friends).|
References[edit | edit source]
- The terrible beholder icon on zoom out is harder to see than all other creature icons because it is not highlighted like all others, it is shadowed by the night darkness.
- Bestiary name of the creature. In game files it is called
- According to the bestiary classification.