Dimensions in block spaces[edit | edit source]
The table below shows the exact size of generated maps measured in block spaces.
|Small||200||100||20k||Forest, Snow and Desert|
|Medium||250||140||35k||Forest, Snow and Desert|
|Large||horizontal||320||160||51,2k||Forest, Snow and Desert|
'Horizontal' and 'vertical' are not seen as options on game interface. As the player chooses 'Large' for the 3 firsts worlds, it will generate a "horizontal large" map. And as he/she chooses the 4th World — the Underground World, which is always 'Large' — it will generate a "vertical large" map.
In the Campaign mode[edit | edit source]
In the campaign, each world has a predetermined size being them:
In Custom games[edit | edit source]
This variable will play a major role in custom gameplays. It will affect directly the time needed to find the Portal Pieces, as well as the ressources limitation for players who do want spend an extra time in that world.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Available since version 0.9.007
- Info collected from the game file:
/main/data/templates.xml. Verified for version 1.4.009.
- This value includes, for the 3 firsts worlds, the 15 columns of ocean/sky on right and left extremities, where the player can build above, but not under the sea level; and for the 4th World, the column of unbreakable blocks at left and right extremities.
- This value includes the 3 lava layers at the bottom and the 5 rows of sky at the top of the map, where the player is not allowed to build anything.
- The total block spaces on the map, calculated as 'Width' x 'Height'.